You’re starting to get a sneaking feeling that the person you are still in love with is moving on with their life. It’s one of the worst feelings in the world. You’ve noticed things on their social media profiles, and your friends have been telling you that they’ve seen them out and about with people you don’t know… Now you’re wondering what it all means and if it’s too late to turn things around.
If you see signs your ex is over you does it mean that you can never get them back? Does it mean that you have to accept and move on with your life? Instead of allowing yourself to panic, keep reading because I’m about to set your mind at ease!
In this article we will take a look at how to know if your ex has begun to move on, and what you can do to turn things around! It will require patience, motivation and self-control like we explain it in our Ebook 70 pro tip to get back with your ex , but in love, nothing is impossible!
If my ex is over me does it mean that I can’t make them come back?
Before we dive in I wanted to take a moment to let you know that even if you’ve started seeing signs that my ex is over me, it doesn’t mean that all hope is lost. Sometimes people really try to move forward with their lives in hopes of mending their broken heart as soon as possible, but it doesn’t mean that their love for you has disappeared.
In fact, the more obviously an ex tries to move on, the deeper their feelings are for you. Think about it, if they didn’t really care, they wouldn’t go out of their way to cut contact or try and date someone new as soon as humanly possible. Of course each person is unique, but generally speaking, I can tell you that if you see the signs I’m about to list (especially if it’s really soon after the break up,) it’s very likely that you’ll have a positive answer to your question of does my ex still love me?
By keeping an eye out for the actions your ex has taken to try and move on, you’ll have a better idea of how to organize your plan for getting them back!
It’s normal to feel hurt and rejected, but just remember that the more effort an ex makes to move on, the more they are feeling. So, signs that your ex is over you can actually be signs that your ex still has feelings for you!.
Look for these signs that your ex is over you and then you’ll know what to do…
So now that you know that these signs aren’t as scary as you thought, let’s look at what actions mean that your ex is trying to move on. Once you have a clearer picture of what’s going on, we’ll look at how you can turn things around and make them want you back!
– No regret: Your ex does not say anything about missing you or regretting that things ended. When asked about how they’re feeling, they always say that they’re great and couldn’t be happier. Depending on the person, this could be genuine or a facade.
– They changed their number: This is one of the most obvious signs an ex is over you, or at least that’s what they want you to think. It depends on a lot of things from your relationship, the way things ended, and how you’ve acted since the breakup. When an ex changes their number it’s usually because they are going to extreme measures to heal without bringing up painful memories.
– They’ve told you they feel nothing for you: If they go out of their way to tell you this, it’s a pretty good indicator that they’re trying to move on. There are plenty of ways to seduce someone again, and I’ve written an entire article on the subject that you can read here : how to seduce an ex!
– Your ex stopped contacting you: This is a pretty normal thing to happen after a breakup. You might be wondering is my ex over me if it’s a sign that my ex boyfriend has moved on, but don’t panic. Perhaps they react negatively when you reach out or they are flat out ignoring you, but you can change the course of action.
– Your ex un-friends you on social media. In today’s day an age this is a big deal. It could be taken as one of the ways how to tell if your ex is over you, but it’s also no reason to panic. It’s normal for them to want to heal and not be reminded of painful memories each time you pop up on their feed.
– Your ex wants their things back: This is always painful, but it’s a good way for both of you to move forward! We are visual creatures and reminders of the person we lost are hard to have around during the healing process.
– Your ex is rude: Some people act out when they’re hurt, and it could mean a variety of things. Your ex could resent you, or they could use an unpleasant attitude as a defense mechanism.
– Your ex tells you that they see you more as a friend: This often happens after short term relationships. It doesn’t mean that all hope is lost however. You’ll have to focus on physical seduction…
– Your ex partner is dating someone else: This one is trickier because it could be a rebound, or it could be something serious. In either case it shows that your ex is trying to move forward.
Keep an eye out for signs your ex still loves you!
Don’t forget that there are all kinds of signs that an ex is not over you to be on the look out for. If you notice any of the following, you’ll be closer to getting them back in your arms!
It’s hard to know what exactly is going through your ex’s mind after a breakup, but some of these indicators can help you get a better picture.
– Your ex is still in touch: You still get calls and texts from your ex and you’re wondering does my ex still like me?. If they’re calling you to see how you are, chances are you’re still very much on their mind. This is a very good sign if you’re hoping to attract them back!
– You hear that your ex has been asking about you: Again, if they’re showing interest in you by asking your friends how you’re doing, chances are they’re not 100% over you.
– Your ex partner has been looking at your Facebook: They’ve liked some of your pictures or they’ve made references to things they’ve seen on your profile… If your ex is going out of their way to look at what you’ve been up to, it means they care!
– They’re posting pictures of things that are reminiscent of you: Perhaps they’ve posted a picture of a place you used to go to together, or of them doing something you enjoy doing. Social media is a pretty amazing way to indirectly communicate with someone…
– Rebound relationship: Another one of the signs your ex is over you can also be a sign that they’re not. If they’re dating someone new right away, it can mean that they’re trying to forget you and they’re actually having a hard time doing so, so they start going out with someone else.
You can make them come back even if you see signs that your ex is over you!
Now that you’ve got a better idea of what’s going on, let’s take a look at what you can do about it. I know your head is probably full of thoughts like, “Did my ex love me?”, “Are they forgetting about me?” and “How do I get them back!?” but all you have to do is take it one step at a time.
I know you’ve probably heard about the importance of space after a breakup, and it’s hard to really stick to it because you’re afraid it’s going to make your ex get over you and move on for good…
I’m about to tell you about the most important things to do when you want an ex back, especially if you fear that you’re witnessing signs hes over you.
Is my ex really over me?
The single most important thing to do right after a breakup (if you want your ex back) is to use the radio silence. If you haven’t heard of it, check out this in-depth article that explains what it is and how to use the no contact. To summarize, it’s cutting contact with your ex for a period of 1 to 3 months. I mean no calls, no texts, no FB messages, no liking their pictures on Instagram, no “accidentally” bumping in to them in places, and NO replying to their messages!
The entire goal of the no contact rule is to make your ex fear losing you, and this is why it’s crucial to be completely unavailable to them. They may have taken you for granted, and they’re used to having you around… always at their beck and call. If they suddenly realize that you have more important things going on in your life and that you’re focusing on yourself, they’re going to start missing you. It’s human nature actually… If you abruptly take something away from someone, they will miss it and want it back!
That said, it is equally important to work on yourself during this time. You want to improve yourself physically and mentally. Hit the gym and start feeling better and better in your skin, and focus on making your goals a reality. Dive into projects at work and pick up old hobbies. Remind your ex of the person they fell in love with and become an even better version of them.
Think about it; they’ll be reminded of what they found so attractive in you and they’ll realize that they don’t have access to you. They’ll begin to want you more than ever, and then one day you’ll have the deeply satisfying feeling of seeing signs your ex still wants you.
By the way, don’t hesitate to post all kinds of pictures on Facebook and Instagram of how amazing your life is and how much you’re enjoying yourself! Even if you’re no longer friends on Facebook, word will travel through your mutual friends.
You’re starting to see signs your ex is not over you so it’s time to get back in touch!
The no contact rule I mentioned above will have to be employed for a longer period of time if your break up was messy. If you’re not sure how long you should remain out of touch with your ex, don’t hesitate to ask me in a comment below. Just give me a brief description of how long you were together and how and why you broke up.
When the time comes to get back in touch, there are a few things to keep in mind. You’ve started to notice signs your ex is still in love with you, and you want to reach out to them… You instinctively want to tell them that you still feel so much for them and you want to be together again, but don’t do it!! You need to remain in control of the situation. When you get back in touch, it’s crucial that you make your ex feel that you’re not totally available. The moment you pop up out of nowhere after having not been in contact and start pouring your heart out, multiple less-than-desirable things can happen.
– Your ex can feel overwhelmed and freak out. You don’t want to suffocate them or make them feel pressured to be together again, especially if the break up was painful. They will have a guard up right now, so let things happen very organically.
– Your ex partner might not appreciate your behavior and think it’s strange that you’re going from zero contact to being way too present. Remember; do not blow up their phone once you’re back in touch.
– If you are too readily available, you can seem needy and the entire intrigue that you’ve built up over the no contact period will just fly out the window.
By the way, if you’re wondering how exactly to get back in touch after no contact read our best book to get an ex back for all kinds of useful suggestions!
When you’re wondering how do you know if you ex still loves you, it’s typically when you realize that you can still get their attention. The thing is that you have to be proactive about it. Both of you need some time and space, and you’re not going to get anywhere if you just allow yourself to get depressed and spend your days laying on the couch watching sad movies. Grab life by the horns and when you get back in touch with your ex, show them how much you’ve improved!
In conversation, be careful not to boast, but don’t hide the fact that you’ve really been going out of your way to make your life the way you’ve always wanted it to be. It’s an impressive and very attractive quality.
How one on one coaching can make him change their mind and come back!
Don’t forget that we are here to help you if you need. Getting an ex back when you’re not sure if they’re moved on or not is a pretty big endeavor. It’s totally normal to feel a bit overwhelmed at the idea.
Reach out to me by leaving your comment below, or by contacting us via the comment under this article our to take a coaching session and we can offer you one-on-one guidance to bring you closer to your goal! Sometimes an objective third person is the best thing to help you design the best plan of attack.
I know how complicated it all feels right but don’t panic, remain in control of your emotions, and take it one day at a time!
You’ll attract your ex back in no time.
Your relationship expert for knowing the signs your ex is over you,